welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Abduction VIP Premier

Hello followers today I will be talking about the movie Abduction. Many of you are probally thinking how did he see Abduction? I thought it didn't come out yet. Well a movie reviewer has is ways thats all I'm going to say. Okay so I really enjoyed this movie I thought the action was amazing but some of the acting scenes were really bad but this was a great film! And if your looking for a fun action film then look no further this is the movie for you! Here's the plot: a kid named Nathan finds out that his parents are not his real parents which triggers events that leave him fighting to stay alive. Here's the great cast, Taylor Lautner plays Nathan, Alfred Molina plays Agent Frank Burton, Antonique Smith plays Agent Sandra Burns, Maria Bello plays Mara, Jason Isaacs plays Kevin, Lily Collins plays Karen, Sigourney Weaver plays Dr. Bennett, Denzel Whitaker plays Gilly, Michael Nyqvist plays Kozlow, and Tim Griffin plays Flannel. This is such a great cast and this movie has something for everyone, it has: Action, Romance, and Comedy. Okay now when I went to this vip premier it was really cool because they were giving out posters, iphone cases, t-shirts, and necklaces. Before the movie starting at 9 Pm they were showing the L.A. premier on the big screen and if you tweeted them then some of the actors would say something that you asked them to say. One of the really bad scenes is when Lilly Collins is tied up in a room in a train her acting is just so bad there that it makes you laugh but don't worry it gets much better. So now when the movie comes out on the 23 go out and see it because it's simply amazing!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.