welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Puss In Boots 3D

Hey followers whats up? I'm back!!!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been writing for a while but I'v been out of the movie watching world :( but im now back and I shall tell you all about the amazing and horrible movies that I've seen. As you can see the tittle of this blog I will be reviewing the frisky movie Puss In Boots, which is the prequel to the Shrek movies but this movie is about the frisky kitty that they meet called Puss in Boots, but this is how Puss in boots became puss in boots. First of all I loved loved loved this movie! This is what its about: Long before puss met Shrek he was named a hero for saving a women from a charging bull, but before long he's charged out of town for being accused of robbing the bank even thought the true villain is puss's friend Humpty Dumpty. Humpty comes to Puss with a plan for stealing a goose that lays golden eggs and puss accepts, joining them for the adventure is the smooth and slick Kitty Softpaws. And it has also a great cast such as: Antonio Banderas plays Puss in Boots, Salma Hayek plays Kitty Softpaws, Zach Galifianakis plays Humpy Dumpty, Billy Bob Thornton plays Jack, Amy Sedaris plays Jill, and Constance Marie plays Imelda. I saw this movie with my dad and by the time the movie ended everyone was standing up clapping. And I have to admit this movie had it's slow parts but the comedy made up for it. The 3D was also very good I felt like I was climbing the bean stocks when puss was. Here are some of the things that this movie has: Comedy, action, adventure. the action are fights and chase scenes. The animation is also amazing! Its so great how animation is progressing now in this movie it looks like it's not animation but real thats how amazing this movie is for animation! Over all this movie is a laugh out loud film for the whole family to enjoy so go see it now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.