welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Despicable Me

Hello followers, I just saw Despicable Me and this is what I thought of it. I thought it was a great family film, the characters are hilarious. My favorite character was the minions aka (pops) Minions are Gru's minions they help him with his evil plans because Gru is a villain. The reason why I call them pops is because they remind me of a cereal that i eat called pops which are yellow. This movie is also a great movie to see in 3D because a lot of stuff pop out at you in this film which makes its a good 3D movie. I liked the main idea of the story of the 3 little girls changing Gru from being a villain to being a good guy. The people in this movie are Steve Carell who plays Gru, Russell Brand as Dr.Nefario, Julie Andrews who plays Gru's mom, and Miranda Cosgrove plays the oldest sister Margo. This movie really is a great family fun movie and is Hilarious so you should try to go and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.