welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Friday, August 6, 2010

I-N-C-E-P-T-I-O-N

Hello followers this blog is about the new movie Inception, and how i thought it was Good? Or Bad? I thought Inception was simply an amazing movie. Once i heard who made the film which is Christopher Nolan I knew that I had to see it. Why did I simply have to go to this movie? Well Christopher Nolan's films are amazing! For example the people that liked the 2nd batman movie: Batman: The Dark Knight, guess who made it? Christopher Nolan and I thought that that movie was amazing so I just knew that i had to see it. So 2 days before i left to go to Israel i decided to see it that night. I got there 40 minutes before it started so I could get tickets because i heard this movie was amazing. And guess what happened, the tickets were sold out!!!!!!!! Then I thought it must be an amazing movie. So ever since then i'v been dieding to see this movie, and finally I got my wish when I was in israel i saw it with my family. Me and my mom loved it! We didn't get confused at all, but the 2 other people i went with did get confused. So this movie is full of action which is good if you like action, and the action was one of the greatest action that i have ever seen in movies. Also this movie is like The Matrix+James Bond=Inception. The only thing that I didn't really like about this movie is that it was also too confusing, and you really can't leave the theater to go to the bathroom. But other than that it's really an amazing movie and you really should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.