welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Hello fellow readers, the movie I'm going to be reviewing today is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 1 which is pg-13. I saw this movie on friday night at 10:35 on 11/19/10 and I thought that this truly is the best Harry Potter movie ever. Here are the reasons why: 1st= Manly Action, 2nd= Drama, 3d= Scenes that make you jump, 4th= they put all the great stuff from the book, 5th= It's funny!. Ok I was so surprised when I saw this movie to find out that all the characters were funny! I mean all the other movies weren't funny and this one is! So I'm really happy that it was funny. But be warned people do die so it's also sad. Personaly I don't think this is a good movie to bring the little ones to (when I say little ones I mean like 7 to 1) the reason why I didn't think that this movie was good for little kids because in the whole film there's scary scenes. For example there's one scene where a lady turns into a snake and attacks harry and its really creepy because she falls down and then it gets all silent and they walk over to the edge and she jumps up and attacks him!! And of course all the characters are amazing and I'm very happy who they decided to take the roles for all the characters. Also all the reviews from big movie company's aren't wrong the movie truly is amazing so you should go out right now and get your tickets!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.