welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Megamind 3D

Hello followers this is my little review on the movie Megamind, sorry that I haven't blogged for a while its just i'v been so busy you know?? well ok now lets get down to business. I just saw Megamind in 3D and to tell you the truth I loved it!!!!! The 3D wasn't fake 3D it was real 3D!! Basically this movie is a model 3D movie for all 3D movies. In all the scenes I felt like I was there with the characters. The actors in this movie are Will ferrel= Megamind, Brad Pitt= Metroman, Tina Fey= Roxxane Ritche, and Jonah Hill= Titan. Just from hearing the cast you know its going to be a great movie. So this movie is about a bad guy named Megamind and a hero named Metroman and about their rivalry that started when they were very young. All the battles they ever had Metroman has won and Megamind has almost won, but then during one battle Megamind finally succeeds and destroys Metroman and then from there Megamind takes control of the whole city. This truly is a funny movie and its what people want to see in movies. So overall this is a great movie for all ages not to scary for little kids not boring for older people. But overall you should see it, so go out and buy your ticket and tell me what you thought about it, ok? bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.