welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving night at tangled? WHAT??

Hello movie reviewers it's me Lev Zetlin again. During this wonderful review I shall be writing about (drum role) Tangled aka the new disney movie about Rapunzel. As I said this movie is about disney's version of Rapnuzle. The original story of Repunzle is about a princess named Repunzle who is locked away in a tower away from civilization and has beautiful long hair that goes all the way down the tower and pulls people up the tower. This wonderful Disney movie stays true to the story but also adds a couple changes which turns the story into funny,singing,fun,and a dramatic story for everyone. Yes I just said singing. This movie has a lot of singing and some of the songs you might find weird but in the end you will probably love the songs. Personally I loved this movie. Since it was Thanksgiving my whole family went to see this fun film except for my 2 cousins and their mother. But my uncle, my cousin who's 16, me, my twin sister, my mother, and my aunts aunt went to go see this film. Since the beginning of the film we had a great time and we laughed a lot. At first since my cousin kept on checking her texts during the film I thought that she was bored and was having a horrible time, but to my suprise in the end she said she L-O-V-E-D it!! I was so surprised! In this movie the 2 main actors are Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore. There both amazing in this film and if your a fan of them then you really should see this film. I saw this film in 2D but I think it would of been so much more better in 3D but it was still amazing. For example through out the movie there were scenes that would of looked so cool in 3D but sadly wasn't because I saw it in 2D. So I really don't think that you guys will be dissapointed if you see this film in 3D. So that's what I think about Tangled. Why are you still here? Go get your tickets! Go now because this movie is worth it!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.