welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

SPECIAL EDITION: Rain day what better then to see YOGIE BEAR 3d!!!

Hello followers, you might be wondering whats up with the SPECIAL EDITION!!!!! Well i decided to put special edition on this one because (drum role please) my cousins awesome aunt gets premiere tickets to movies a week before they come out and she gave me tickets to Yogi Bear!!!!! Which really made me :). Thank you Leslie!! Yes that is her name, Leslie. Ok this movie is truly an amazing movie and I think it will make a lot of money and will either be a #1 or #2 in the box office. You might be saying, WHAT! #2??? NO IT WILL BE #1 I'M SURE OF IT!!! Well the reason why i'm saying #1 or #2 is because Tron Legacy also comes out the same day so it will be a battle for Yogi Bear VRS Tron Legacy because I know for sure a lot of people are going to see tron. But hopefully theres a lot of people going to see Yogi Bear and if your reading this review and you don't want to see Yogi Bear then hopefully I can persuade you guys to see it because it really is a great flick. Ok so today on 12/12/10 at around 4 PM I saw a privet premier of Yogi Bear in 3d. This movie really is a great, funny, fun, family movie. It had me laughing at a lot of parts and it really kept my attention spam, so this 1 hour and 30 minute movie-2 hours felt like 30 minutes. Thats how good it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is a great 3D film! They didn't mess it up at all theres these scenes with the frog turtle and his tongue flys at you and so many other hillarious things fly at you when you see this film in 3D. So listen to all the good reviews because i know this is a movie a lot of people are sure to enjoy. And if they don't enjoy it then they're CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok the people in this film are, Dan Aykroyd who plays as the lovable Yogi Bear, Justin Timberlake who plays as the cute BooBoo bear, Anna Faris who plays the cutie pie Rachel, and Tom Cavanagh who plays Yogi bears archnemises Ranger Smith. As you can see the cast is full of great actors. Ok so this film is just like the cartoon Yogi Bear (so don't worry folks they didn't mess it up!!) the problem in this movie is that JellyStone park is going to close on it's 100th birthday!!!!! Who's going to save this park?? Yogi Bear,BooBoo Bear, Ranger Smith, and Rachle!! So hopefully this little review will make everyone want to see this movie, so everyone go on Fandango and buy your tickets now!!! (Next review will be up next weekend of different movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.