welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tron Legacy In 3D

Hello blog readers! It's me Lev and I'm here to talk to you today about a movie that I just saw. This movie is (drum roll please) Tron Legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god this is one of the greatest movie's ever made!!! Everything about this movie is great, the music (which is made by Daft Punk!!!!). The graphics are great, the storyline, and the actors!!! This movie has romance, action, and comedy. So as I said the music is great and I couldn't be happier with the way the music blends into the movie and makes you want to scream "HELL YEAH!!!". The graphics are great because this is a sequel to the original Tron movie which came out in 1982. And in that time people were amazed because at the time they didn't have graphics like it, which really made it a amazing movie and helped it to do well in the theater. So since the original one came out and the graphics at the time were amazing they had to make the sequel even better and make you amazed at how great the graphics are so in my point of view they succeeded with making the graphics amazing and taking your breath away. Ok the story line is that sam's dad who works for a huge video game company goes missing one night when sam's 12 and then the story takes please when sam's 27 and he gets a page from his dads office and he decides to go there and look around. And while he's there he gets zapped into the world of Tron and it's there that he meets a beautiful fearless girl named Quarra who helps him on his journey in the world, and it's in this world that he searches for his missing father to find the cause of his disappearance. The actors in this movie are Jeff bridges, Garret Hedlund, and Olivia Wilde. This is truly a amazing movie as I said before and I think it's appropriate for the whole family and that everyone will love it from 6 all the way up. Though this movie was an amazing one I did not need to see it in 3D, the 3D did nothing!!!! So if you can don't see it in 3D and you get to save more money. So go out and buy those tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.