welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Double Feature!!!!!!!! The Tourist

Hello Movie reviewers today I will be reviewing The Tourist. The reason why I saw the tourist is because I knew I had to see it because it had Angelina Jolie, Johnney Depp, and Paul Bettany. All these actors are well known and often in great movies, so I thought that this movie would be great though I was far from right. This was a horrible movie. I was just sitting there waiting for it to end and hoping for it to get better but sadly it did not. I walked in thinking it was a action movie and walked out thinking it was only a comedy. That really what it only is a comedy, and not one of those good ones either. It might of been I was too young to see this movie to understand it but the person that I went with who's 50 also hated it. The first time I saw the trailer I thought it looks just like the great summer flick called " Knight And Day' with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz which was an amazing film. So I left feeling cheated and annoyed of how bad it was. I should of saw Tron: Legacy instead that night. At least I'm seeing it later today so my review will be up ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.