welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Double Feature!!!!!!!! Narnia: The Voyage Of the Dawn Treader in 3d

Hello movie followers! Yes I did see a double feature and yes I did get back at 1 in the morning. Today I will be reviewing Narnia 3: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader, and trust me I don't think this will be a review you'll want to miss. Ok so over the years Narnia has been with us making people laugh and making people cry, but when you see this movie in the ending you find out something horrible and question your self as if there going to make another narnia movie. But yes I think they will because if you read the books you'd know why. Ok so this movie is another great Narnia movie, it makes you laugh, and get scarred, and even cry a little in the ending. But over all through out the whole movie one thing kept coming back in my head and that is darkness. This movie is way more darker then the other 2 and this is why. There are slave traders, and a creepy mist. I mean if your a fan of Narnia and you have been since the 1st movie then go see it if your still a big fan its just a little too dark for the young ones. Ok so in this Narnia movie Lucy and Edmund are sent to live with there annoying cousin Eustince. And during there stay there all 3 of them get tellaported back to Narnia, where they go out on a journey with Prince Caspian in search for 7 schollars that went on a journey to find things but never came back. But during this journey a lot of crazy things happen. Though the 3D wasn't special but sadly I saw it in 3D because it was only in 3D in the theater ( Those money snatchers!). But over all I thought it was a great and dark movie and FANS OF THE BOOK don't worry it has almost everything from the book so I was also pleased with how they made the movie. So Lev out, hopefully I made you guys want to go see this movie, Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.