welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Fockers

Hello movie watchers! Its me Lev Zetlin here again to talk to you guys about a funny movie called "Little Fockers". Little fockers is the 3d movie in a funny trilogy called Meet the parents. This movie is so funny and everyone will laugh when they see it. Ok so I knew I just had to see this movie because I saw the first 2 (meet the parents, and meet the fockers) and I loved both of them, so I knew this one had to be even better, and I was correct. The actors in this movie are: Ben Stiller, Robbert De niro, Barbra streisend, Owen Wilson, Jessica Alba, and Dustin Hoffman. I mean if you just see this list of actors then for sure your going to want to see this movie! Ok so anyway in this movie greg and pam have been married for 10 years already and they are parents of 2 adorable twins. And Pam's sister's husband leaves Pam's sister, which leaves Pam's dad furious that he didn't see it coming. And during all this greg's parents in law stay over at the house for the twins birthday party. Which gives Pam's dad more time to do mean things to greg and to double check that Pam and Greg's marrige is still doing ok. And you might be wondering where Jessica Alba goes into this and this is how, shes selling a drug for old men with heart problems for them to get intimate. The rating depends in this movie because it depends on what you let your children watch but if you don't let your children watch movies with crud humor and inapproprite language then I don't think this is a film for them to watch, but if you do let them watch that stuff then this movies ok for them. Personally I think that this movie isn't good for kids under 10 because of all the inapproptite parts. So overall I loved this film and this is a good strong come back. So go out and buy your tickets now people! Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.