welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ditching Martin Luther Kings birthday party to see a movie with awesome people, movie is the dilemma

Hello followers, it is me Lev Zetlin here again with news about the new movie The Dilemma, which stars The hilarious Kevin James and Vince Vaughn. I saw this movie on 1/17/11. Ok this movie is about a man named Ronny (played by Vince Vaughn) and his best friend Nick (played by Kevin James). And they've been friends ever since collage, but one day Ronny sees Nick's wife cheating on him and struggles how to tell Nick. Ok first of all I've been seeing this more often now that all good actors are staring in a movie together. For example ( Black Swan which has Natalie Portman and Mila Cunaz, The Green Hornet which has Cameron Diez and Seth Rogen. So on). So I knew that I had to see this movie once I found out that Kevin James, Vince Vaughn, Queen Latifah, and Channing Tattum are in it. Except the hilarious comedy that I thought that this was going to be was actually a dry, not funny, boring movie. I mean I don't know what happend! They got the greatest cast that they could ask for and yet it sucked. There was only 1 funny scene which they put in the trailer and that was it! The rest of this movie wasn't funny or even amusing. So as I got out of the theater there was a feeling deep inside me that said this " I just waisted 11 dollars to go see a horrible movie, I knew I should of saw the Green Hornet." But also this movie is very very inapproprite for kids under 13 because they said so much cursing that it wasn't even funny! I mean if a young kid went and they didn't know any curses or what they were then by the end of the night they'll have a whole cursing dictionary! So in the end this was a very bad movie and I highly don't suggest for people to go see this movie, but who knows grown ups in this theater looked like they were having a good time but I didn't like it. So I hope that you guys don't waste your money on this bad movie Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.