welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gulliver's Travels IN 3D

Hello, followers what is going on??? Today I will be reviewing the funny movie called Gulliver's Travels. I saw this movie on 1/9/11 with my father ( special shout out to father) and we both enjoyed this film. Ok first of all I know that this movie isn't exactly new but I couldn't see it when it was new because I went away when it came out. So please treat this review as this is still a new movie, thank you. Ok yes when I saw Gulliver's Travels I saw it in 3D, reason? My reason is because I like 3D. But only if it's good 3D and I can tell you this was not good 3D. Nothing popped out! I was annoyed because I sat in the middle where the 3D is the best, yet nothing still popped out! I mean really I thought the whole reason for 3D was so people can experience things thrown out at them! But now it seems like thats not the whole reason and that the whole reason is just to make more money! Any way Gulliver's travels is the new Jack Black, Emily Blunt and Jason Segel movie. It is about a man named Lemuel Gulliver (Jack Black) who lives in New York city and works in the mail room in a office. And suddenly when he tells a small little lie to get the girl of his dreams, he gets a artical job that makes him have to travel to Bermuda to find out the truth about the Bermuda Triangle . And while he travels he gets caught up in a freak storm which brings him to another world where he's a giant to a group of little people. This movie is a funny kid movie but thats all it is a kid movie, for kids 4-14 and if your a grownup and you don't like kid movies well don't see it then. Well s much as this movie is funny theres also a lot of gross scenes like for example Gulliver pees on a fire which little people are trapped in which is very gross. So now onto who the actors play, Jack Black plays Lemuel Gulliver, Emily Blunt plays Princess Mary, Jason Segel plays Horatio, and Amanda Peet plays Darcy Gulliver's love. But one of the things that I loved about this movie is that through out it they kept on saying lyrics from songs and then they'd sing the song. The reason why this movie is funny is because they just add all these funny things. So go out and buy your tickets now! BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.