welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hop with friends

Hello followers I saw Hop which is PG with my friends on opening night and here's my little review on it. Ok first of all I got really excited to see this film but what I found was a slow film which I was wishing for it to be over. Heres why I wanted to see this, it's by the directors of Despicable Me which was a really good film and because it has a lot of scenes of candy and also it looked pretty funny. Ok so for those of you who don't know what this film is about I'll tell you. It's about a bunny named E.B. (Russell Brand) who is about to be crowned the easter bunny but instead wants to become a drummer but his dad does not want that. So in the middle of the night he sneaks away to L.A. . But once he gets to L.A. he gets run over by a guy named Fred (James Marsden). Fred is 24 and still lives with his parents, he's trying to find a job but gets side tracked when he meets E.B. . But once his father the easter bunny finds out that he has ran away he hires his royal guards the Pink Berets to find E.B.. Once there gone a power hungry chicken takes over the easter bunny business. Ok heres the cast: James Marsden plays Fred, and Russell Brand plays E.B. . Ok all ages are able to see this because its not scary or inappropriate. But trust me don't waist your money on this film because it's simply horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.