welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rio with dad

Hey followers sorry that I didn't write for a while. Today I will be reviewing Rio which is rated G. OK so for the 1st weekend of break I saw Rio with my dad the 2nd day it came out. And...... I loved it!!!!!! I really wanted to see this movie because it has a great cast, cool animation, great plot, good music, and it talks about Rio de Janeiro, Brazil which is a really good place. This movie is about a bird named Blu who lives in Minnesota with his human best friend Linda. One day a Brazilian vet comes in and tells them that Blu is the last Male Blue Macaw. And that he has the last Female Blue Macaw named Jewel in his Vet shop, and in order for The Blue Macaw not to become extinct they have to repopulate. So they go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to meet this bird. But while they're there they get kidnapped by Animal Smugglers. They soon escape and start a long journey to get back to Linda and along the way they meet a lot of funny animals. I know that a lot of movies already used the scenario a lot but this movie changes it up and puts new things along the way that you'll feel like its a complete new plot. Ok heres the awesome cast that I was telling you about.
Anne Hathaway plays Jewel, Jesse Eisenberg plays Blu, will.i.am plays Pedro, Jamie Foxx plays Nico, George Lopez plays Raphael, Tracy Morgan plays Luiz, Jemaine Clement plays Nigel, Rodrigo Santoro plays Tulio, Leslie Mann plays Linda, Jake T. Austin plays Fernando, Jane Lynch plays Alice, and Wanda Sykes plays Chloe. Ok so this is a fun, and funny film. This movie is great for all ages with no inappropriate things for any person. And as I said the music is amazing, even after 2 weeks the music is stuck in my head and the film is still in number 1 place. Also if you go with 4 or more people for each child ticket you get a limited edition silly band pack which comes with all of the people. And I believe this movie should get a oscar because its so good. So go see this movie now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.