welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Limitless with sis

Hey followers sorry I haven't been writing for a while I took a little break but I'M back! Ok so today I will be reviewing the wonderful movie Limitless which is PG-13. Ok the reason why I wanted to go see this movie is because I like the concept which is you can take a pill and then know everything. Ok this is the plot of the movie for those of you who don't know what it's about. Theres a man named Eddie Morra (Bradley Cooper) who has no life and no future. But one day when he runs into his x's brother he gets a pill which is supposed to activate more of your brain than humans are able to. This drug is called MDT. But Eddie soon realizes that this drug is very dangerous and it kills people. But also people will kill to get it. Ok so the cast in this movie is amazing. Heres the cast: Bradley Cooper plays Eddie Morra, Robert De Niro plays Carl Van Loon, and Abbie Cornish plays Lindy. Ok so I think people should be 10 and older to see this movie because the movie talks about a drug and it has people killing other people in order to get it. Ok I really loved this movie and I think it's as good as all the other reviewers say it is. But my only complaint is how they have some scenes where they make everything look very spiny and it made my head hurt so I had to look away. Ok another thing I thought wasn't very good in this movie was when Eddie needed the drug and his girlfriend went to get it and this guy started chasing after her. Well in one part she was hiding in central park and there were 3 things she could get to save her self, a baseball bat, a hedge cutter, and a child ice skating. Instead she ran on the ice rink grabbed a child and swung her around so the ice skates would cut the guy in the face. But this movie also has a lot of comedy and action which is good. -Spoiler-But in the final scene of the movie these guys broke into his house to steal the drug and the gang member was about to cut his face but instead Eddie stabbed him which killed him and then since he needed the drug to stay alive he drank the guys blood and then he stabbed the bad guy with a needle in his eye -spoiler done-. Ok so overall great film I think everyone should go see this film SO GO SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.