welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Double Feature: Red Riding hood

Hello followers Lev again and i'm here to tell you guys about Red Riding Hood PG-13. Ok first of all I read the book and it was amazing so I'v been counting down the days until I would go see this film and let me tell you something, it is a really good film. Ok so this film is about a girl named Valerie that lives in a little town called Daggerhorn which is plauged by a werewolf. Valerie feels torn between 2 men. A boy named Peter that she's been in love with her whole life, and a boy named Henry Lazar who her parents just wed her to. The towns people each sacrifice a animal each night to the wolf so the wolf does not kill a person. But when a tragic death happens to valerie's family no one stays safe from the wolf. Ok I think kids from 13 and up should see this because theres a lot of kissing, a lot of blood, and some scenes may be scary for kids under.But this movie isn't scary so don't get fooled by the trailer because it isn't scary at all. Ok first of all as I said before I loved this film. The cinematography was amazing and breath taking. The only thing that I didn't like was how there was a lot of shaking. But I understand why they did that because they wanted to make it from the wolfs point of view. Ok now the cast is very good! Amanda Seyfried played Valerie, Gary Oldman played father Solomon, Billy Burke played Cesaire, Shiloh Fernandez played Peter, Max Irons played Henry. But another great thing was the music it kept you in suspense, also in the movie its a guessing game for who's the wolf. You'll be very shocked when you find out who the wolf is. Overall great cast, and I highly recommend to read the book and see the movie because there both amazing. So go get your tickets now!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.