welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time to Tango with the Rango

Hello followers, whats new? Well today I will be reviewing The NO.1 movie in the box office for the weekend of March 4th. RANGO! Ok first of all I loved this film! It had amazing animation and a great cast. OK I went to this film with my best friend vicky and we both loved it!!!!!Ok so for those of you who don't know what this is about I'll tell you. Ok the film Rango is about a chameleon named Rango that falls out of a car and into the wild west aka nevada. Suddenly he finds himself becoming the cherif of a town called Dirt. Soon enough he finds out that theres a big problem with the water supplies in the town. This problem is that the water isn't going in the city and that theres only a limited amount of water supply that will run out any day now. But this town is also a place where a lot of criminals go and try to rule this town. While Rango brings a group of civilians to help him with the water supply they also run into a lot of criminals, that might have something to do with the shortage of the water supply. Ok so I knew I had to see this once I found out that it is the new Johnny Depp film, because I love Johnny Depp. So as I was watching this film there was a lot of pleasant surprises. First off this film also has Abigail Breslin in it and I love Abigail she's amazing. Ok so here's the cast Rango is played by Johnny Depp, Isla Fisher plays Beans, Abigail Breslin plays Priscilla, Ned Beatty plays the mayor, Alfred Molina plays roadkill. And Bill Nighy plays Rattle Snake Jake. As you can see this is a very good cast. Ok so the animation was amazing because you could see every scale and feather of each animal I hope I see this kind of animation in more movies to come. Ok now comes the part of how old kids should be to see this film. Ok this film isn't really the best for little kids because its inappropriate, For example around the end of the film the snake says "sign the damn papers" and someone else says "go to hell". Also Rango looks at a barbie doll and looks right at her breasts and says are those real. Also they talk about death alot like theres a mariachi band that sings about death. So as you can see you should be catious if your deciding on taking your kid. But this movie is hilarious!!!! I laughed a lot. So I say go and buy tickets now! Because It's truly an amazing film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.