welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beastly with best friend Chloe

Hello followers whats up? Today I'm going to be blogging about a really good movie called Beastly which I saw with my best friend Chloe. Ok I first knew I wanted to see this movie when I found out that it was like a remake of beauty and the beast which is a good story and once I knew that Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Neal Patrick Harrison is in it. Well because there amazing actors. Also because I recently read the book and I loved it. Ok so this movie is about a boy that is super rich and who has perfect looks named Kyle that gets transformed by a witch named Kendra in his English class into a person with a lot of tattoos and piercings. The reason why he get's transformed into this is because he's a very mean person that only cares about looks and makes fun of people that don't have perfect looks. During this time he finds out that he only has a year to find someone to love him for whats inside of him and not for what he looks like. During this time he takes a girl named Lindy inside his house to protect her from a man that wants to kill her. As I already said this movie has a really good cast I just don't like one of the people thats in this movie. Ok so Alex Pettyfer plays Kyle, Vanessa Hudgens (who I don't really like) plays Lindy, Mary-Kate Olsen who plays Kendra, Neil Patrick Harris who plays Kyle's blind teacher named Will. Ok I really don't think that this movie is approprite for kids under 10 and some of the scenes may be scary, but manly because they say a lot a lot of curse words. This movie is also PG-13. But another thing that got me very angry with this film is how many things they changed from the book. For example theres one part in the book where kyle runs inside a subway station and police come but that wasn't in the film so I was angry also Kyle is supposed to turn into a beast like a werewolf but in the movie he turns into a guy with piercings and tattoos. So I highly advise everyone to read the book and see the movie because there both really good. BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.