welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Kings Speech with dad

Hello followers, i'm sorry I haven't written for a long time but I'v been very busy. Now this review is on the award winning movie The Kings Speech which is rated R. Ok first of all I loved this film and I think its a film that everyone should go to see because its truly inspiring. Ok so for those who don't know what this film is about I'll tell you. Its about the 6th king of England who has a speech problem. His problem is that he stutters. But as the king of England he has to give very important speeches. So basically it's about how he learns to speak clearly. But the thing is that this is during world war 2 so he has to say one of the biggest speeches in the world to unite his country as one against the Nazis. But this movie is very inspiring because it shows how even a king has a speech problem and how he overcomes it to unite his country. Ok this movie has a very good cast. Colin Firth plays King George 6, Geoffrey Rush plays Lionel Logue aka his doctor, Helena Bonham Carter plays Queen Elizabeth, and Guy Pearce plays King Edward the 8th. Ok I thought everyone was amazing and I am truly happy that this movie won so many awards because it really deserved it. Ok now I think this movie is good for kids over 11 that are interested in history. But since this movie is R a lot of you parents are probably saying "no this is inappropriate for my child" but the only reason why this movie is rated R is because during one the therapy sessions he gets angry and starts cursing and saying the F word. But really thats the only reason why this movie is rated R, and I think kids would get a kick out of this film. But for those of you who are saying "I don't care I still don't want my child to see it" well a PG-13 version is coming out soon which is without that scene. So if thats the only reason you don't want your child to see this then you should really take your child out to see it because its an amazing and inspiring film. Ok so go see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.