welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D worth it or not?

Hello followers I just got back from a movie called Gnomeo and Juliet. I saw this film in 3D and well let me tell you something its pretty hilarious. Ok so I knew I had to see this movie once I found out that James McAvoy and Emily Blunt where in it. Ok so this movie is an animated movie and the animation was very captivating because it was very colorful. Ok so as you may or may of not been able to tell from the title this story is shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet" but turned into a little kid version, and instead of it being about humans it is about a very common things Gnomes. Ok so the main idea of this story is that there are 2 houses right next to each other the red house and the blue house. The red house is territory to the red gnomes, and the blue house is territory to the blue gnomes. They both hate each other very very much. But the royal son of the blue gnomes name is Gnomeo and the royal princess of the red gnomes name is Juliet. One day they meet each other and fall in a deep love, but once they learn that the other one is there enemy they question if there able to be together. And they see if true love really can change all. As I said the animation really was amazing and breath taking. This movie is rated G. Now is the 3D worth it? Some scenes it is but theres very few worth it scenes. So I say go out and see this now because trust me you wont be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.