welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Double Feature!!!Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

Hello followers! Today I will be writing about the sequal for the first Diary of a Wimpy kid movie, Rodrick Rules. Ok first of all I'm a big fan of the book series and I must say they did very good with making the movie follow the book. Ok so for those of you who don't know what the movie is about this is it. Wimpy kid Greg Heffley is now in 7th grade. He thinks he finally understands middle school and he has gotten rid of the cheese touch. But his older brother Rodrick is still treating him badly. Ok so the cast is, Zachary Gordon who playsGreg Heffley, Devon Bostick plays Rodrick Heffley, Rachael Harris plays Susan Heffley, Robert Capron plays Rowley Jefferson, Steve Zahn plays Frank Heffley, Grayson Russell plays Fregley, Karan Brar plays Chirag Gupta, Laine MacNeil plays Patty Farrell, and Peyton R. List plays Holly Hillis Ok so I think kids 6 and up will like this film. So I really wanted to see this movie because it looked hilarious, and because the books are very funny. Ok so I really think everyone should go see it. So go now!!!!!!!!!! Trust me you won't be sorry because it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.