welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

**DOUBLE FEATURE** I Am Number Four

Hello followers! It's me Lev here again to give you guys my little review on I Am Number Four. Ok first of all this is a very very very amazing movie but be warned that there are some scenes that will scare you because I screamed at a scene, this is a very dark movie. This movie is about a group of 9 aliens coming to earth in order to try to save Earth and they look just like us. Each one of them are being pursued by things called mogadorians which look like humans but have piercings and marks all over there body. Well these things have to kill each of the 9 aliens that were sent here to Earth in number sequince and well the first three are dead and this is number four's story which talks about how he struggles with not being a normal human boy, having to move place to place, the mogadorians finding his scent, high school troubles, and being in love with a human girl. The actors in this film are Alex Pettyfer who plays the main character #4 also known as John Smith and Dianna Agron who is quinn from the hit t.v. show Glee.As you can see these are a lot of things. This movie is based on the novel by Pittacus Lore. Ok this movie isn't very good for kids under 10 because its a very dark movie, and theres some scary scenes. But this is an amazing film with good graphics and amazing bad guys. This is definatly a movie that deserves to be #1 in the box office so I hope you guys get the chance to go check this film out because trust me your not going to be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.