welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just go with it with PG-13

Hey guys it's me Lev again and this time I'm here again to review (drum role please) Just Go With It which is a PG-13 movie. Now lets make something straight this is a very very very good comedy. I mean lately theres been movies that are supposed to be funny but arn't but luckily this is a funny movie. Ok so I knew I had to see this movie once I found out that Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston were in it. Once I saw this film I noticed one thing when they showed the kids, if any one here watches Wizards of Waverly Place then you'll recognize the little girl in this movie as the little girl that max turns into. Ok I also realized during the middle of this film that Nicole Kidman is in this film. Ok so for people that don't know what this film is about it's about this man that fakes marriage in order for women to feel sorry for him so they will sleep with him. He's been doing this ever since he over heard his wife talk badly about his family an hour before the wedding so he called the wedding off. Suddenly when he goes to a beach party he falls in love with a attractive woman and ends up sleeping with her. But in the morning she finds his wedding ring and starts a lot of lies. Then he must fake that he's married which leads to faking that he has kids which leads to a big crazy trip to Hawaii where the truth eventually spills. Ok I really don't think that this movie is for kids under 10 because they use some bad language in it. But then again it really matters what movies you allow your kids to see because if you let them see movies with cursing in it then it's ok for them to see this. Ok so this really is a good funny movie and it's perfect to see for valentines day, so I say go get your tickets today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.