welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

**DOUBLE FEATURE** Big mommas house: like father like son

Hello followers I'm back! And this time I'll be reviewing one of the funniest new comedies in theaters, Big momma's house: Like father like son which is rated PG-13. This movie was the first time I went by my self to go see a movie with a friend, and let me tell you was it fun! Ok so this movie is the third movie in the big momma's house movie series. I think that this movie has more action in it then other big momma's house movies. Ok so this movie is about how Trent ( Malcolm Turner step son) is in high school going into college and he's a very talented rapper. Suddenly a big famous man wants to make a contract with Trent to bring him on the road so his dreams of being a rapper can come true all he needs is his fathers signature. But Malcolm has different dreams for Trent, he wants Trent to go to Duke and not miss out on college. And then suddenly one day when Malcolm is in a spy mission Trent blows up his cover. Then the bad guy kill's someone and sees Trent and since he's a witness the bad guy wants to take Trent out. Ok so then since Trent's dad is a spy and all they go undercover to a boarding school for girls only and pretend to be big momma and big mommas granddaughter. Ok overall this a really funny movie. Trent is played by ( Brandon T Jackson) and Malcolm is played by (Martin Lawrence). And they portray these characters very well. Kids under 8 shouldn't see this movie unless your the type of parent that let your kids see movies with crud humor in it when they are very young. So during presidents break I want to see you guys at the theater!!!! have a great break! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.