welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Justin Bieber "Never Say Never" sneak preview in 3D on wensday

Hey guys it's me Lev back with some amazing news based on the Justin Bieber movie "Never Say Never 3D" which is rated G. Ok first of all I know a lot of people hate Justin Bieber but whats your reason? I mean I understand if it's just you don't like his singing then ok you don't have to like him but if you don't like him just because a lot of other people you know don't like him well then thats not a good enough reason. If that is your reason then your just a follower and well let's just say nobody likes a follower. Ok so this movie is basically a biography and concert movie in one. Personally, I loved this film! And the person I saw this film with also enjoyed it very much. It's very good for Justin Bieber fans and non-Justin Bieber fans that want to learn more about how he became the person he is now. So the people that appear in this film are Justin Bieber of course, Usher, Sean Kingston, and Miley Cyrus. These 3 singers appear in this film singing songs with Justin Bieber. The director of this film is Jon M. Chu, I felt very nervous that the director wouldn't be able to make the 3D in this film very good. The reason I felt this way is because Jon M. Chu made the summer phenomenon Step Up 3D and well the film was amazing thought the 3D wasn't. But when I left the film I wasn't disappointed. The 3D was so good that during the concert scenes when Justin Bieber put his hands out into the crowd I tried grabbing his hands, thats how real I thought it looked. Ok this movie is rated G and there's no inappropriate scenes theres only like 4 parts when justin takes off his shirt but all the girls in the theater started screaming so I guess girls will like that LOL. So for sure everybody should go see it opening weekend if its not sold out already but i'm sure it will be. So go and buy tickets!!! Bye guys see you in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.