welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

X-Men: First Class

Hello followers today I will be reviewing X-Men: First Class which is rated PG-13, This is the 5th X-Men film. (Just to let you know this is the X-Men prequel which talks about how things came to be) Marvel has done it again! They made another fantastic movie that will forever be in my heart. Okay so as you can see I loved this film, I saw it with my dad and older sister. My older sister hates going to movies, but she loved this one! Here's the plot: Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. But in the process a hole opened between them which started the eternal war between them. Heres the amazing cast: James McAvoy plays Charles Xavier/Professor X, Michael Fassbender plays Erik Lensherr/Magneto, Kevin Bacon plays Sebastian Shaw, Rose Byrne plays Dr. Moira MacTaggert, Jennifer Lawrence - Raven Darkholme/Mystique, Oliver Platt - Man in Black, Caleb Landry Jones plays Sean Cassidy/Banshee, Alex Gonzalez plays Janos Quested/Riptide, Nicholas Hoult plays Hank
McCoy/Beast, January Jones plays Emma Frost, Edi Gathegi plays Armando Munoz/Darwin, Jason Flemyng plays Azazel, Zoe Kravitz plays Angel Salvadore. As you can see this is a very very good cast. Some of you guys may not like super hero movies but this isn't only a super hero movie, this movie has super heros in it but they also tie in a lot of history such as The holocaust, etc. I think kids from age 9 and up can watch this film because its not very scary. So go buy your tickets now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.