welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mr. Poppers Penguins

Hello followers today I will be reviewing Mr. Poppers Penguins which is rated PG. Okay I saw this movie on fathers day weekend with my family to celebrate fathers day with my dad. He really wanted to see this because we both love Jim Carrey and Penguins! Here's the plot of the movie: Mr. Popper is a great businessman who has a X-wife and 2 kids. One day he finds out his father passed away he gets a package that his father wanted him to get and in that package is a penguin named Captain. When Mr. Popper tries to send the penguin back home things go terribly wrong and he ends up with more penguins. But soon he turns his house into a winter wonderland and learns the meaning of love and family. Okay so this movie has a great cast, such as: Jim Carrey plays Mr. Popper, Carla Gugino plays Amanda, Angela Lansbury plays Mrs. Van Gundy, Ophelia Lovibond plays Pippi, Madeline Carroll plays Janie, Clark Gregg plays Nat Jones, David Krumholtz plays Kent, Philip Baker Hall plays Franklin. I'm also happy to say that Jim Carrey is very funny in this movie. Surprisingly this movie is based on the book which first came out in 1938, I did not get a chance to read the book yet but I know soon I will read it. This movie is appropriate for all ages. So go see it now because its truly fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.