welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Super 8

Hello followers i'm back to give you guys my review on the movie Super 8 which is Pg-13. This here is a sci-fi, action, and alien film. Okay so heres the plot for those of you who don't know what it's about. in 1979, Ohio a group of young friends make a zombie movie with using a super 8 camera. While there filming at a deserted train station in the middle of the night they witness a horrible train crash which they later find out was no accident. After the train crash all of these unexplained events and disappearances soon follows. Deputy Jackson Lamb the father of one of the kids searches for the scary truth of the crash. This movie has a great cast with new actors: Kyle Chandler plays Jackson Lamb, Elle Fanning plays Alice Dainard, Joel Courtney plays Joe Lamb, Gabriel Basso plays Martin, Noah Emmerich plays Nelec, Ron Eldard plays Louis Dainard, and Riley Griffiths plays Charles. As you can see Elle Fanning is in this movie and she's the younger sister of Dakota Fanning. The director of this wonderful movie is J.J. Abrams, and the producer is Steven Spielberg. As you can see this movie has great people working on this. So I must say I loved this movie!!!!!! I give it 10/10! I think this movie is okay for kids 9+. But be careful because this movie has cursing in it too. But overall I don't think your kids would be scared of it because it's not the scary movie they tried to show it to be the only part they might be scarred of is when the go in the alien's cave and find all these human bodies hanging up side down. But overall this is a great family film and I'm looking forward to see more work between these 2 movie makers because I enjoyed it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.