welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2: 3D

Hello followers today I will be reviewing the amazing final film in the harry potter franchise, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: part 2: 3D which is rated PG-13. I loved this film! It was simply spectacular, it had a mix of every emotion: happy, sad, scared, and funny. Okay so here's the plot for those of you who don't know what it is: Harry, Ron, and Hermione are back and head back to wear it all started, Hogwarts to finish off Voldemort's Horocrux's and to end the final battle of good vs evil. Here's the great cast: Daniel Radcliffe plays Harry Potter, Rupert Grint plays Ron Wesley, Emma Watson plays Hermione Granger, Helena Bonham Carter plays Bellatrix Lestrange, Ralph Fiennes plays Lord Voldemort, Michael Gambon plays Professor Albus Dumbledore, Alan Rickman plays Professor Severus Snape, Robbie Coltrane plays Rubeus Hagrid, Bonnie Wright plays Ginny Weasley, John Hurt plays Mr. Ollivander, Timothy Spall plays Wormtail, Tom Felton plays Draco Malfoy. As you can see that's a great cast! The 3D was so good that it actually looked like the stuff was popping out at you! Also when I saw it at 12:00 for the midnight release they gave out Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 limited edition Real D glasses were in the shape of harry's glasses. But I cried a lot when I saw this movie because it made me think of how it's the last one. But there's one thing I highly suggest when you see this, dress up as a character it makes it more official and fun to watch. This movie also follows the book so well which is great because some movies don't portray the books correctly but this one portrayed it amazingly! Also you might want to watch the other one's before especially part 1 because a lot of this is based on that one. I think you should at least be 9 and older to see this movie because there's a lot of jumpy scenes, Voldemort is very scary in this one, also a lot of people die, there's cursing, and it's just much darker. So go out and buy your tickets for the final chapter in 3D now!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.