welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cowboys and Aliens PG-13

Hello followers today I will be reviewing the new alien movie called Cowboys and Aliens which is rated PG-13. First of all I loved this film it's a great action, comedy, and romantic film. Here's the plot of the film for those of you who don't know what it is: a man named Jake Lonergan wakes up in the middle of nowhere with no memory and a strange bracelet and soon finds himself in the town of absolution. But they don't welcome strangers in the town absolution, and nobody does anything unless they get the permission by Colonel Dolarhyde. But before they know it this little town is being invaded and picked off one by one from the aliens, they soon find out that the only way they can survive is by listening to this stranger. This movie has a great cast such as: Daniel Craig plays Jake Lonergan, Olivia Wilde plays Ella Swenson, Harrison Ford plays Woodrow Dolarhyde, Sam Rockwell plays Doc, Paul Dano plays Percy Dollarhyde, Adam Beach plays Nat Colorado, Noah Ringer plays Emmett Taggart. Okay as I said before this movie is comedy, action, romance, and sci-fi. I thought this cast was great but I don't really like Noah Ringer but he was actually really good. I think you should be 10 and older to see this film because it's not very scary or loud. The only think that might scare the little ones is that the alien opens up his chest and arms come out to grab you but other then that it's not very scary but there are curses and blood. So I really think you guys should go and see this film because it's really fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.