welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

glee concert 3D sneak preview

Hi followers today I will be reviewing the great concert movie "glee the 3D concert" which is rated PG, And boy was it good!!!!! everyone in the theater loved it including me, I really wanted to see this because I love the t.v. show and I was happy because they put the movie together so nicely with putting interviews, songs, etc. Here's what the movies about: It's about the cast of the hit t.v. show Glee traveling together and preforming in various places in the US. The cast is amazing and filled with great people such as: Cory Monteith, Ashley Fink, Naya Rivera, Dianna Agron, Harry Shum Jr., Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Lea Michele, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Chord Overstreet, Heather Morris, Darren Criss. I think this show is for all kids because of the great music they have and it's a funny, fun movie. But also there's a dance scene where Heather Morris is wearing something where you can kind of see her boobs so you should be careful about that. Like I said before the Glee cast goes and sings hit songs from the t.v. show such as: Somebody to Love, I'm a slave for you, don't stop believing, I want to hold your hand, And many more! So overall this movie is great and I think everyone should grab their glee stuff and run to the theaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.