welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Smurfs 3D with my 2 sisters

Hello followers! It's me Lev here again and this time I will be reviewing the movie, The Smurfs 3D which is rated PG. Okay so I really wanted to see this movie because it seemed like it was going to be very funny and let me tell you something it was not disappointing, this movie is filled with action and a lot of comedy. Here's what the movie's about for those of you who don't know, when the evil wizard Gargamel chases the Smurfs out of their village there forced into a portal and they fall into central park in NYC. And the Smurfs are trying to find a way back to their village before Gargamel find's them. The Smurfs were a animated show that was in 1981 and during this movie they add information of the creator of the Smurfs named Peyo. The cast is also very good: Hank Azaria plays Gargamel, Neil Patrick Harris plays Patrick Winslow, SofĂ­a Vergara plays Odile, Jayma Mays plays Grace Winslow, Tim Gunn plays Henri, Jonathan Winters plays Papa Smurf , Katy Perry plays Smurfette, Alan Cumming plays Gutsy Smurf, Fred Armisen plays Brainy Smurf, George Lopez plays Grouchy Smurf, Paul Reubens plays Jokey Smurf, Anton Yelchin plays Clumsy Smurf. As you can see that's a very good cast and my favorite actor was Hank Azaria who plays Gargamel because he was just so funny! This movie is good for all ages because it's just so funny, I also advice for you to see this movie in AMC theaters because before the movie starts when they have first looks their now in 3D so they look very cool! So I advice for everyone to go and run to the theater to see The Smurfs 3D if you haven't because it's just so fun and it's not going to be out for that much longer I think because it's been out for a while. Also the 3D is very good if you sit in the middle of the theater because it actualy comes out! So go buy your tickets now!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to know if that movie was good or not! Thanks. Follow me. I'm following u

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.