welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cars 2

Hello followers, today I will be reviewing the amazing movie Cars 2 which is rated G but I think it should be rated PG. First of Cars 2 is a sequal of the movie Cars which is made by Pixar. I think this movie should be rated PG because theres Cars saying stuff such as "Kill him!" and they have machine guns and the cars fight. I know most parents wouldn't want their little kids to be repeating this kind of stuff so it's just a heads up. Second of all a lot of people are saying this movie was really bad and the first was better, but I loved this one! It was definetly much better then the first because: It focuses on Mater who's everyone's favorite car, and I feel like the plot is much more interesting then the first. Now here's the amazing plot: The famous race car Lightning McQueen returns back to Radiator Springs to spend time with his friends but while he's their he gets invited to go to the first ever world grand prix which would determine the worlds fastest car. This event takes place in Three countries such as, Japan, London, and Italy. Lightning McQueen invites his old friend Mater who get's mistaken as an American spy and has to go and fight against a evil group of cars. This movie has a great cast such as: Owen Wilson plays Lightning McQueen, Larry the Cable Guy plays Mater, John Turturro plays Francesco Bernoulli, Eddie Izzard plays Miles Axlerod, Michael Caine plays Finn McMissile, Emily Mortimer plays Holly Shiftwell, And Bonnie Hunt plays Sally. This movie really is a great family, fun, funny movie that everyone will enjoy. But as I said before be careful because there's some talk about killing and violent scenes. I think this movie is good for kids 4 and up. The animation is amazing as usual! So I say go and buy your tickets now while it's out in theater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.