welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Monte Carlo

Hello followers today I will be reviewing, Monte Carlo which is rated PG. Okay so I saw this movie with a friend and we both liked it. It has a good cast and cool places. Okay so here's the plot for those of you who don't know what it is: Best friends Grace and Emma quit their waitress job in Texas over the summer to go and journey Paris, but when plans change there forced to bring along Graces step sister Meg. While there in Paris their trip goes in a horrible twist and they get left behind their tour bus, but then things change for the better when they come up with a plan for Grace to impersonate a princess so they can all get the vacation that they deserve. But while their in Paris they find love and discover that dreams can come true. Okay so this movie has a great cast such as: Selena Gomez plays Grace, Leighton Meester plays Meg, Katie Cassidy plays Emma, Cory Monteith plays Owen, and Andie MacDowell plays Pam. I personally liked this movie and thought it was a fun tween switch up movie. I think kid's at any age can see this movie because there's no cursing but there are scenes of people kissing incase you don't want your kid's to see that stuff. Go buy your tickets now!!! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.