welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kung fu panda 2

Hello followers today I will be reviewing Kung Fu Panda 2 which is rated PG. Okay so I loved the first one so I got very excited when I saw they were making another one. Heres the plot of the movie: Now known as the Dragon Warrior Po protects the Valley of Peace with the furious five. Suddenly all the Kung Fu masters start to disappear , Po must go on a journey with the furious five to stop a villain using something more powerful then Kung Fu its self. But in order for Po to destroy this villain he must remember his past and unlock the secrets of his mysterious origins. Only then he will find the strength he needs to destroy this villain. Okay so this movie has a very good cast such as: Jack Black plays Po, Angelina Jolie plays Tigress, Dustin Hoffman plays Master Shifu, Gary Oldman plays Lord Shen, Jackie Chan plays Monkey, Seth Rogen plays Mantis, Lucy Liu plays Viper, David Cross plays Crane, James Hong plays Mr. Ping, Michelle Yeoh plays The Soothsayer, Danny McBride plays Wolf Boss. As you can see this cast is full of funny and great people. I thought that the animation was great as usual since Dream Works made it. The ending made it look like they are going to make another one and I really hope they do because its such a good movie series! I think that this movie will be good for any age, but this movie is also a lot of fighting but animated fighting so some kids may be scarred. So overall if your looking for a good Comedy, animated, sad, cute, action movie then this here is your movie. So go get your tickets now because its that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.