welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Hello followers it's lev again and today I will be talking about The 4th Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides which is rated PG-13. First of all I want to tell you about what happend to me when I saw this film. Okay so I saw this great film with my dad we were both excited, we bought the tickets for the one in 3D and we had our glasses and it ended up the version we got sent to wasn't in 3D! it was the 2D version!!!! So we paid to see the 3D one when we got sent to the 2D one. We were very annoyed but we loved loved loved the movie!!!!! Okay so I really wanted to see this because we loved the other ones and I'm glad to say we weren't disappointed with this film. Okay so the plot for this film is: When Jack crosses paths with his x-love Angelica she forces him aboard "Queen Anne’s Revenge" the ship of the legendary pirate Black Beard. She makes him bring her and her crew to the fabled Fountain Of Youth. But during this adventure he crosses paths with Barbossa, Mr Gibbs, The British, Evil Mermaids, and pirate zombies. So the cast is: Johnny Depp plays Captain Jack Sparrow, Penélope Cruz plays Angelica, Geoffrey Rush plays Captain Hector Barbossa, Ian McShane plays Blackbeard, Kevin McNally plays Joshamee Gibbs. I truly think this is the best pirates Of The Caribbean movie out there. Also they made it so much more better then the others! They added scary Zombies, Evil Mermaids, A great quest, Black beard, and to top it off they added amazing special affects!!!! The special effects were so so so cool. If I did see the movie in 3D the effects would really pop out even more so. Okay so I think this film is okay to watch for kids 10 and up. I think this because for younger kids it would be too inappropriate. With the swearing, the killer zombies, and evil mermaids they'll be begging you to go home in the first 10 minutes.I just loved this film so much it had everything! Comedy, Romance, Action, and Adventure. I really hope they make more Pirate movies like this one because it was that good!!!! But when you go stay after the credits because it shows an additional scene which is a very very funny scene. So go buy your tickets now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.