welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday at Fast Five?

Hello followers as you can see I will be reviewing the awesome movie "Fast Five" PG-13 which is the fifth movie in the fast and furious series. Okay so I wanted to see this movie because I heard it has a lot of great action sequences and it has great people in it. Okay so I have never seen any of the other fast and furious movies just to let you know. The plot of this film is since ex-cop Brian O'Conner and Mia Torretto broke her brother Dom out of jail they've been running all over the world to get away from cops. And now in Rio de Janeiro they must do one last final job before they have freedom for good. But the best agents from the United States have come to get them in jail where they belong. But with a new team and new cars will they be able to do this one last job or not? So the cast is really good, this is it: Vin Diesel plays Dominic Toretto, Paul Walker plays Brian O'Conner, Jordana Brewster plays Mia Toretto, Dwayne Johnson plays Hobbs, Tyrese Gibson plays Roman Pearce, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges plays Tej. I really enjoyed this movie because its fun and full of action. I know for sure if they make another one I will go see it. I think people should be at least 9 and older to see this. But be warned theres cursing in this film. Also in every movie after the credits they've been adding an additional scene, and the scene after the credits is worth the wait trust me! So trust me go see this film!!!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.