welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Water for elephants with friends!

Hey followers, (the post that I'm writing now is a old post from when new york city public schools were on break it was the last day i'v been very lazy to write it) this blog is about the amazing movie, Water For Elephants which is PG-13. Okay so I wanted to see this film very badly for a lot of reasons. It has a lot of actors who has received oscars and for all the great actors such as Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, and Christopher Waltz. Okay so for those of you who don't know what the plot is this is what it is. A orphaned veterinary student hops on a train to look for work during the great depression and finds that the train he's on is a circus train and soon becomes the vet for all the animals. While he's on he falls in love with the ring leaders wife named Marlena and he soon finds out how cruel circuses are to there animals. Okay so basically this is a true story, circuses are horrible to their animals. As I said this movie has a great cast: Reese Witherspoon plays Marlena, Robert Pattinson plays Jacob, and Christopher Waltz plays August. Okay so I really really really loved this movie because it has a great cast and it has a great plot. I think this movie deserves a oscar because its so mesmerizing and entertaining and it has great acting. But also this movie is hard to watch at some scenes because it shows animals being shot and animals being stabbed with bull hooks. But it's a very very good movie and I think everyone should see it and I think after watching this circuses should be banned because there so evil to animals. But I think everyone should go see this movie so go see it now!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.