welcome

I hope you like my blog.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

a friday night at THOR 3D

Hey followers this friday I saw Thor 3D which is rated PG-13. Okay so I was very excited for this film since this is the 2nd to last superhero film they need for the Avengers to come out, and right after this film comes Captain America which comes out later this summer. Okay so I saw this film and I hated it!! First of all heres the plot for those of you who don't know what it's about. Thor is the son of Odin the Norse god king, who is soon to get the throne of Asgard. But on the day he gets crowned the god's enemies "The Frost Giants" enter the palace in violation of their treaty, Thor reacts to this brutally and goes out with the best warriors of his kingdom to destroy "The Frost Giants" in their territory. But doing this is forbidden and is not how Thors father expects the king of Asgard to do. So Thor's father banishes him for his horrible behavior into the planet called Earth. While Thor is there his father falls in a deep coma and Thor's brother Lokie takes control. But Lokie makes a lot of bad things happen so Thor must face his biggest challenge yet. Okay so the cast is very very good: Chris Hemsworth plays Thor, Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster, Tom Hiddleston plays Loki, Anthony Hopkins plays Odin, and Kat Dennings plays Darcy. As you can see this is a very good cast and I love watching all these people in movies. But I didn't like that they made Natalie Portman Thor's lover, I didn't see the chemistry at all. But everyone else was amazing and they fit the part perfectly. This movie was full of action, drama, and surprisingly Comedy. Okay so everybody went to this movie to see action and there was a lot of action but really I only liked the first action scene where they go to the "The Frost Giants" world, and the rest looked corny and not so good. But the drama was very good. And I was so surprised this movie was full of Comedy! In the end of the day Kat Dennings made me so happy because she was just so funny!!!!! I'v been a fan of her's for a while but I never realized she was this funny! Making remarks like "they even took my Ipod" "I downloaded 30 songs on there". Okay now time for the 3D, the way you know if 3D is good is when you take off the glasses in the middle of the movie and cant see the screen very well because its very blurry. But this 3D wasn't very good, when I took off my glasses it was like I was watching a regular film. But the special effects in this movie are really cool, like all the tornados and lightning made me say WOAH!! Okay I think this movie is good for everyone every age to see because its not scary. But it is a loud film just to let you know. But I was very disappointed with this film overall because I thought it was gong to be the first summer movie to the beginning of a very good summer for movies. But no this movie kinda sucked. So I say don't go see it but if you are still going to see it to get you prepared for the Avengers film then DON'T SEE THIS IN 3D because its a complete waist of money. Also stay until after the credits they have a sneak peak for the Avengers film. So overall I'm disappointed with this film and I'm not looking forward to seeing Thor in the Avengers film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 15 year old boy that wants to share my beliefs & thoughts of the world with others.